Applicants are requested to send us a copy of the following at email@example.com by April 30 2013, referencing in the subject line of the email “Recruits: Accountant”
- Covering Letter addressed to the President
- Attested copy of Green Book
- Attested copy of Registration Certificate
- Degree Certificates
- Medical Certificate
- One Reference Letter
- Passport size photo
The selected candidate will receive a salary of Rs.10000 and rent allowance Rs. 1500 per month.
Criteria & Qualification:
- Be a female and below 35 years
- Have Bachelors/Masters degree in Commerce with a minimum of 2 years work experience (Priority will be given to applicants with Masters degree)
- Have good computer skills (Excel, Tally, Word)
- Have excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Be creative, tactful and decisive
- Be very resourceful
- A good team worker
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares financial reports/budget for all the projects implemented by Tibetan Women’s Association
- Daily update and manage of office accounts
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Tibetan Women’s Association would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.