- Post COP17 report
- Tibetans have been Displaced in their own Homeland because of the mining happening in Tibet by Chinese Government.
- TWA central organized a lunch and a tea party to the 17th batch of stitches of Tibet
- Tibetan Nun’s Leadership Program
- TWA’s Representative advocates climate justice for Tibet at UN Climate conference, 2012
- Tibetan Women’s Association is happy to declare that the 9th series of Buddhist Nuns Empowerment Program sponsored by Science Meets Dharama, Switzerland will be held from 2nd -10th April, 2017 at Jangchub Choeling Nunnery, Mundgod (South India).