NAGPUR :Twa’s Appeal Tour team, Mrs. Dolma Tsering la and Mrs. Tenzin Dolma la met with Dr. Anil Sole ji , MLA and briefly highlighted to him about current situation in Tibet under Chinese rule with the violation of human rights, disappearance of 11th Panchen Lama and deterioration of Tibet’s fragile ecosystem.
They also met and interacted with Mr. Kewal Ramani Ji, President of Bharat Tibet Sahyog Manch and Mr. Sandesh Meshram ji , Regional Convener of Indo Tibetan Friendship Society.
Twa Central would like to thank the aforementioned people for their time and support.
- Twa’s Appeal Tour team, Mrs. Dolma Tsering la and Mrs. Tenzin Dolma la was privileged having met Shri Nitin Gadkeri ji, Cabinet Minister and Union Minister for Road transport, Highway and shipping and Mr Ashok Mande ji, president of Bharat Tibet Sahyog Manch
- Twa’s Appeal team, Mrs. Dolma Tsering la and Mrs. Tenzin Dolma la met with New Lhasa Market A and B at Dhanbad, Jarkhand had an interactive session with them talking about Twa’s overall programs, projects, advocacies and future plans and informed him about the current situation in Tibet
- Twa’s Appeal Tour team briefly highlighted with aforementioned personalities about current situation in Tibet and informed them of TWA’s past, present and future projects, advocacies and empowerment programs.
- Twa’s Appeal Tour, Mrs. Kalsang Youdon la and Ms. Thupten Lhamo la was honoured having met the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri VIJAY RUPANI and had an opportunity to highlight with him about current situation in Tibet under Chinese rule with the violation of human rights
- Twa’s Appeal Tour team is honoured having met Dr Jivraj Chauhan,Dy Mayor,Vadodara and briefly highlighted about current situation in Tibet
- Twa’s Appeal for Tibet to Indian Leaders tour continued at Gujarat where Twa’s VP and staff met with the members of Tibetan Sweater sellers at Rajkot and Tibetan Refugee Market Lhasa, Jamnagar to informed them about current human rights violation in Tibet by Chinese and Twa’s over all programs, advocacies and future projects.