TWA has had a successful internship program since 2007. TWA is now seeking interns who can help TWA with the following projects:
- Research and editing,
- Women’s Environment and Development
- Grant writing and Capacity Building
- Campaigns, networking and organizing events
Email your answers to the following questions:
- Is the proposed internship for your University credits or out of general interest?
- For how long do you intend to work with us and for how many hours per week. What is the specific time-line?
- Please tell us in what ways you can best offer your services to TWA.?
- What is the specific project you would like to work on and why?
- What are your specific areas of interest?
- If selected, you will have to pay an internship fee of 100 Euros which will go as a contribution towards the ‘TWA Fellowship Program for Women for Specialized Studies’. Is this acceptable for you?
Please send your CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
See our intern page for further information on interning with TWA.