Tibetan Women’s Association is recruiting applicants for the post of an Accountant. Applicants are requested to send us a copy of the following at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2016 referencing in the subject line of the email “Recruits: Accountant”.
- Covering Letter addressed to the President.
- Attested copy of Green Book and Registration Certificate.
- Degree Certificates.
- Medical Certificate.
- One Reference Letter.
- One Passport size photo.
Criteria & Qualification:
- Be a female and below 35 years.
- Have Bachelors/Masters degree in Commerce preferably 2years work experience (Priority will be given to applicants with Masters Degree).
- Have good computer skills (Excel, Tally, Word).
- A good team player.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares financial reports/budget for all the projects implemented by Tibetan Women’s Association.
- Daily update and manage of office accounts.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
If the candidate is selected she should serve at TWA for a minimum period of three years and
if the candidate is currently working, she should provide No Objection Letter from her current
The Tibetan Women’s Association would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.