Tibetan Women’s Association is looking for a suitable woman candidate for the position of a “Project Officer”. She is required to develop short and long term plans and programs for the Association and monitor project progress. She will administer, manage and make timely submission of reports to the grant bodies and maintain excellent relationship with the funders, ensuring the attention of the funders to the Association. The Officer will ensure timely completion of the projects by keeping track of all the grants and projects of the Association.
Criteria’s and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have fair knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application.
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others.
- Have good English spoken and written skills.
- Flexible; possessing the ability to wear different, “hats” on short notice.
- Event planning; Curriculum Planning and Implemention.
- Be very resourceful and good team worker.
- Be a public speaker.
Applicants are advised to send us a copy of the following:
- Covering letter addressed to the President of TWA.
- ‘Statement of Purpose’- explaining why you are applying for this position (minimum 350 words).
- Attested copies of Green Book.
- Attested copies of Registration Certificate.
- Degree certificates.
- Medical certificate.
- One Reference Letter.
- Passport photo.
If the candidate is selected she should serve at TWA for a minimum period of two years and if the candidate is currently working, she should provide No Objection Letter from her current working place.
Preferably send the details via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Please key in the email subject as RECRUITS: Project Officer.
Please make your submission not later than midnight of Thursday, 22nd June 2017
President, Tibetan Women’s Association, Bhagsu Nag Road, P.O. Mcleod Ganj, Dharamshala
176219, Distt. Kangra, H.P. India.