Please find information below on the latest volunteer internship opportunities with TWA. You can also view testimonies from previous TWA interns below.
If the positions below are not relevant to your skills and you think you could offer your support to TWA in a different way, or if you would like any further information, don’t hesitate to apply anyway or contact us with your query – we are often in need of an extra pair of hands and many of our projects are made possible thanks to our interns!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV, a photo and a cover letter to email@example.com as well as answers to the following:
- Is the proposed internship for your University credits or out of general interest?
- For how long do you intend to work with us and for how many hours per week. What is the specific time-line?
- Please tell us in what ways you can best offer your services to TWA.?
- What is the specific project you would like to work on and why?
- What are your specific areas of interest?
- If selected, you will have to pay an internship fee of 100 Euros which will go as a contribution towards the ‘TWA Fellowship Program for Women for Specialized Studies’. Is this acceptable for you?
Where do the internships take place?
All of our internships take place in our head office in Dharamsala, India.
Can I support TWA from elsewhere in the world?
You can view the contact us page to find contact details for regional branches of TWA should you wish to support Tibet women elsewhere in the world. If you would like to help TWA ‘remotely’ by researching and writing from your home overseas, particlarly for our Tibet news page, email our remote intern co-ordinator Tasha – firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your interest and experience. Please only use this email address if you would like to help ‘remotely’ with writing and research. You can also help our work by becoming a member or sponsor, read more here.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our work; we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- On 22nd March, 2018 Farewell to Magdalena
- The Ninth Buddhist Nuns Empowerment Program:
- Intern Testimony- Sophia Tenzin Slater
- Intern’s testimony – Carolin Wichtermann
- Intern testimony: Vicki Robinson
- Intern testimony: Natasha Stone
- TWA intern opportunities
- Intern testimony: Priscilla Hsu
- Intern testimony: Deanne Goforth