Tibetan Women’s Association would like to announce a new vacancy for an Environment and
Development Desk post. Interested applicants must hold Bachelor or Master Degrees. Those interested
female candidates may apply immediately and feel free to tell any of your friends and relatives with
The applicant can either apply through email or drop your documents at TWA office.
Criteria and Qualification:
- Preference to be given to experienced candidate on Environmental studies.
- Have good computer knowledge.
- Have good English spoken and written skills.
Applicants are advised to send us a copy of the following:
- Covering letter addressed to the President of TWA.
- ‘Statement of Purpose’- explaining why you are applying for this position (minimum 350 words).
- Attested copies of Green Book.
- Attested copies of Registration Certificate.
- Degree certificates.
- Medical certificate.
- One Reference Letter.
- Passport photo.
If the candidate is selected she should serve at TWA for a minimum period of two years and if the
candidate is currently working, she should provide No Objection Letter from her current working
Preferably send the details via email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please key in the email subject as RECRUITS: Women’s Environment and Development Officer.
Please make your submission not later than midnight of Thursday, 22 nd June 2017
President, Tibetan Women’s Association, Bhagsu Nag Road, P.O. Mcleod Ganj, Dharamshala
176219, Distt. Kangra, H.P. India.